E1: 09: Error Request When Voiding A Restatement XX Batch
(Doc ID 2792883.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Ledger - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When there is a requirement to void a JE batch that has a restatement batch also, the user should not void both the G and XX type batches.
However, due to the user's mistake, the XX batch is voided frequently causing the creation of an extra journal line making the XX batch out of balance when posting. SQL corrections are needed to solve this out-of-balance issue.
The customer would like to restrict the XX batch void possibility, by issuing a hard error or the XX batch additional line not to be created."
1. Create a foreign/domestic JE
2. Post and restate the JE batch. XX batch gets created.
3. Post the XX batch. XX batch in status Posted.
4. Void the original JE batch (G batch type). Do not void the restatement batch(XX).
5. Post the voided original JE batch (G batch type).
6. Run Restatement R11411 for JE company.
7. Check the XX batch, see that it is also voided and is in approved status.
8. Post the voided XX batch now.
9. XX batch in Posted status with no extra incorrect entries.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document