E1: 41B/42: The Error 4064 - "No Tank Default Information" Is Displayed When Ship Confirm (P4205) Bulk Item, Using Blending Tank
(Doc ID 2793212.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Bulk Stock Inventory - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When try to Ship Confirm (P4205) a bulk item for a Blending Tank, the system displays the error id 4064 - No tank default information.
Steps to replicate:
- Set a Bulk Item in P4101. Take Row Exit to Additional System Information and set this information, on the Bulk Information tab.
- Set the Item/Branch P41026. Take Row Exit to Additional System Information and set this information, on the Depot/Product Information tab with Blend Category=IBB.
- Use a Blending Tank P415001. Default Tank information is not entered because this is a Blending Tank.
- Create stock in the Blending Tank for this item, using Bulk Stock Adjustments P415101. Manually enter the characteristics for this tank.
- Enter a sales order for this bulk item and branch.
- Try to Ship confirm this sales order P4205. The application displays the error message “No Default Tank Information Found” event this tank is a blending tank and it has not to be defined default information.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document