E1: 52: Retainage Amount Prior Display on Billing Line Inquiry (P5222) After Voiding a Retainage Release
(Doc ID 2793291.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Contract and Service Billing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After voiding a Retainage Release (P52250) and subsequently entering an Invoice Application that includes retainage, the Billing Line Inquiry (P5222) will display the incorrect Retainage Amount Prior.
1. Create Contract Master (P5201) that includes a Retainage Rule.
2. Create a Lump Sum Billing Line (P5202) with a Schedule of Values.
3. Create a manual invoice for the contract.
4. Select the invoice and enter an amount in Lump Sum Billing Line Revisions (P52221).
5. Upon returning to the P5222, take the form exit to Retainage Recalc.
6. Return to Batch Review (P48221) and take the row exit to Create A/R.
7. Create a new manual invoice for the contract.
8. Once the invoice is created, take the form exit to Retainage Release in P5222; when the system calls the Retention Release form (P52RR), be sure to select the Release button, then click Perform Release/Adjustment.
9. Create A/R for the Retention Release in Batch Review (P48221).
10. In Contract Invoice History Inquiry (P52250), select the line the corresponds to the Retainage Release and row exit to Void.
11. Create another manual invoice for the contact.
12. After the system creates the invoice, select the record to access the P5222. Notice that at this point, Retainage Amount Prior displays correctly.
13. Enter application amount in Lump Sum Billing Line Revisions (P52221).
14. In P5222, take the form exit to Retainage Recalc.
15. After recalculating for retainage, notice that the Retainage Amount Prior field displays incorrectly. The amount includes current as well as prior retainage in this field.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document