E1: 42: Changing Ship to Number in Sales Order Header (P42101) Clears Manually Entered Ship to Attention Field (SPATTN)
(Doc ID 2793338.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the Sales Order header has a manually entered Ship to Attention value (field alias SPATTN), upon changing the Ship to Address Book number and saving the order, the Ship to Attention will then be cleared.
1. Add a Sales Order (header first) using P42101
2. Manually enter a value in the Ship to Attention field (SPATTN)
3. Click Save and Continue; enter the Sales Order detail information.
4. Re-inquire on the Sales Order header; change the Ship to number.
5. Save the Sales Order.
6. Re-inquire on the Sales Order header; notice that the system has cleared the Ship to Attention field in the header as well as detail.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document