E1: 01: RTABOUT RTE Not Triggered When Adding New Record in Who's Who (P0111)
(Doc ID 2793400.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Address Book - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user goes to the Address book (P01012), takes the Who's Who row exit and adds a new line in P0111 (Alpha Name) then the RTABOUT RTE even does not appear to get triggered and no records are created in table F90710. However when an existing record in P0111 is updated or deleted then the RTE event gets created and data is extracted to the F90710 table.
Customer loaded the ESU for enhancement Bug: 13396960, see also E1: 01: New Enhancement for Release 9.2 to Improve Handling of Who's Who Information in RTE (P0100085) (Doc ID 2710621.1) however the RTABOUT event does does not appear be working consistently.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE:
1) Set up P0100085 processing options
2) P90701A Activate RTABOUT
3) P01012 Find Address book record
4) Take Row Exit to Who’s Who, Add New line (Alpha Name) and confirm
5) Check F90710 table and no record has been inserted
6) Go back into Who’s Who and edit the record added previously
7) Record has been added to F90710 by RTABOUT
8) Go back into Who’s Who and delete the record added previously
9) Record has been added to F90710 by RTABOUT
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document