E1: 30: R30460 Bill Of Material Report with Options Set for Single Level Shows Items at All Levels as Level 1 And Not Filtering Out Subassembly Components
(Doc ID 2793579.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Product Data Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The R30460 Bill of Material Print can be run directly from Submitted Jobs or by Interactive call from P30200 Bill of Material Inquiry. In both methods when the R30460 BOM Report has the Processing Option Set to Single Level Mode it is reporting all items at all levels as "Level 1". Components of Subassemblies should be excluded by this setting as they are not 1st level items.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set P30200 to call R30460
2. Set R30460 to print Single Level
3. Review the output and confirm that it printed all levels and did not apply the processing options.
4. Run R30460 set for Single Level directly from BV
5. Data Select on just the 1 desired parent item.
6. Review the report and see that it displays every Parent that uses the item and that all components are included as "Level 1"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document