E1: 42: Work With Order Blanket Release (P420111) Returns Add To Cache Failed (Error ID 078O)
(Doc ID 2793927.1)
Last updated on JULY 23, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne CRM Sales Order Entry - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use the Sales Quote Release (P420111) application to generate a Sales Order from two Sales Quote lines, the system responds with a hard error.
"Add to cache failed Error" (078O)
CAUSE . . . . The record being added already exists in cache or there may not be enough memory or disk space available to add the record.
RESOLUTION. . Verify that the record being added to the cache is unique. Check the JDE.LOG and JDEDEBUG.LOG for additional information.
"Add to cache failed Error" (078O) is returned by F4072CalculatePriceAdjustments (b4500050) business function on Line 2203 of the code.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Go into Blanket Release (P420111), find Quote and click Find. Select Line 3.000 and Line 7.000 and take Row Exit to Release Full Quantity.
- The "Add to cache failed Error" (078O) is returned.
- Check the Lines on the Sales Quote Lines 1 and 2 are closed but Line 3 and 7 which are being converted are open.
- Try to Release Line 7 by itself.
- The error does not occur if line 7 is released by itself. The error may be caused by Line 3 only.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document