E1: 41: Supplier Catalog Mass Update (R41061M) Returns False Branch/Plant Invalid (0964) Error
(Doc ID 2794410.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier Catalog Mass Update (R41061M) Returns Branch/Plant Invalid (0964) Error, even though the Branch Plant does exist in Branch/Plant Constants (P41001) and the Item Branch Records have been setup in the Item Branch (F4102) tale. Records are not added to the Supplier Catalog (F41061) table because of the error.
Branch/Plant Invalid (0964)
CAUSE . . . . Branch/Plant is not set up in the Constants file.
RESOLUTION. . Set up Branch/Plant in the Constants file.
- Create two new Suppliers (5796 & 6975)
- Create three new items (41061M-1, 41061M-2, 41061M-3). Make sure all items use Purchase Price Level 2 (SupplierItemBranch Level)
- Create and save a .CSV spreadsheet containing the following columns with 6 prices for different combinations of Supplier and Item, but do not populate (or remove) column headers in the first row. Paste the file into the desired directory on the Enterprise Server.
- 2nd Item Number
- Unit Cost
- Quantity Break
- Unit of Measure
- Effective From Date
- Effective Through Date
- Branch Plant
- 3rd Item Number
- Short Item Number
- Go into Work with Batch Versions, Find batch Application R41061M, select the test version and Row Exit to Processing Options
- Update tab Option #1 (Mode) is set to 1 (Final Mode)
- Adjustments Tab Options are all set to Blank.
- Flat File pathname is populated with the full directory path where the file is located on the Enterprise Server.
- Run Supplier Catalog Mass Update (R41061M). Error Report (R41061E) shows a Branch/Plant Invalid Error.
- No message appears in the Work Center
- Debug Logs show Branch/Plant Invalid (0964) error in VerifyAndGetItemMaster (X4101.c) Business Function
- Item Branch (F4102) records do exist for all the items.
- Further Log Analysis shows SQL Query fails to find Branch Plant 30 in Branch Plant Constants (F41001)
- Branch Plant Constants (P41001) shows branch plant 30 does exist.
- This error should not appear because the Branch Plant IS valid.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document