E1: 42: Duplicate Component Lines Created During COPY Function of a KIT Credit Order to a Sales Order
(Doc ID 2794672.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new KIT Sales Order P42101 using the COPY function from a Credit Order CO, If an error occurs on the detail line, duplicate component lines are created on the new SO.
1. Create a KIT item with Comp
2. Create a Credit Order P42101 for the KIT item
3. Copy the CO to a SO with P42101
4. Select the first line and enter an invalid Line Type
5. Tab down Notice error Invalid Line Type
6. Enter new line type of “S” and change the QTY Ordered to a + value
7. Tab down Notice the KIT Window P41351 is called
8. Save SO order and reinquire on new SO
Notice the duplicate comp lines
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document