E1: 05T: ESS P071127 Leave Verification Rules Not Working as Expected.
(Doc ID 2794734.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Entering time from Daily Time Entry (P051127), leave verification rules are not working as expected. The employee has 40 hrs available.
When only using one leave pay type for the entire pay period in ESS, leave balance verification is erroring as intended. When we use 2 Leave Types that look at the same DBA Balance in ESS Time Entry, the system isn’t correctly erroring when the second leave type makes the balance go over.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Set up pay types with enable leave tracking = 3 Pay Type 30 & 31.
2. Set up an accrual DBA, with the two pay types listed in the rollover screen and Benefit/Accrual Type = V.
3. Generate history for the accrual.
4. Add a select employee group.
5. Set up leave types V for pay type 30 and S for pay type 31.
6. Add a leave verification rule for the employee group with S and V.
7. Make sure the POs P050002A has the leave verification rule listed.
8. From ESS P051127 add time with just one pay type the system shows the error as expected.
9. Adding time with the two different pay types, for more that 40 hrs. No error about Insufficient Available Balance.
10. Running the same test from P051121 system shows the expected error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document