E1: MOB: 42: Cycle Count Mobile Application M41240 Is Displaying Incorrect Cycle Count Status
(Doc ID 2794859.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to open the Cycle Count Tablet App, the system does not consider the cycle count status from P41240 version processing options passed behind M41240. The app was always considers the default Form and To Cycle Count Status as 30 and 40 respectively incorrectly.
1. Access Mobile Configuration(P98950M) and define M41240 and version ZJDE0001 for specific user role
2. Access M41240|ZJDE0001 version. Under the version tab set the P41240|ZJDE0002
3. Under the Defaults tab of P41240|ZJDE0002, set From Cycle Status as 20 and Thru Cycle Status as 30
4. Run R41411 selecting the Cycle Count for two items. Cycle Count # created
5. User now log into the Cycle Count Mobile app on IOS/Android device, the system displays the cycle count records that are at status 30(From Status) and 40(To Status).
6. Access Filter and see the following default info instead of 20 and 30
Cycle Count status 30(From Status) and 40(To Status).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document