E1: 43: Purchase Order Receipt (P4312) Sell By Date incorrect Error (Error ID 492G) when the Lot Effective Date (DLEJ) is Earlier than Today's Date
(Doc ID 2795475.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When inputting a date earlier than today's date on the P4312 (PO Receipts) into the Lot Effective Date (alias DLEJ) field, and the Item Branch Lot Processing tab has Sell by Default Days (alias SBDD) set to 10, the following errors are generated: Effective Date less than On Hand Date (error 492F), Sell by Date incorrect (error 492G), and Best Before Date incorrect (error 492H). Note: if the SBDD field is set to 'blank', only the error 492F is generated.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Have Item Branch (P41026) for purchased item have Lot Process Type (SRCE) = '3' , "Lots Assigned Manually" and the Lot Expiration Date Method (LECM) = '2' for "Based on Date", and ensure the Sell by Default Days (alias SBDD) is populated (e.g. 10 days).
2. Create a P4310 Purchase Order for this item
3. On P4312 (PO Receipt) row exit to Multi Locations (P42053) and Based on Date (alias BODJ) that is dated with an earlier date.
4. Back on W4312A, the Lot (alias LOTN) number is retained from step 3, and input a Lot Effective Date (alias DLEJ) with a date earlier than today's date. Press OK.
5. With the DLEJ field populated with an earlier date, the following errors are generated: 492F, 492G, 492H
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document