E1: GRID: Import From Excel - Screen Goes Blank and is Unresponsive After Clicking The Import Assistant Reset Button in Tools Release 126.96.36.199 With Active Off
(Doc ID 2795667.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Import Assistant screen contains two controls after Step 3 – Define Input Location in Grid: Apply and Reset.
The Apply button pushes the data from the Excel worksheet to the grid.
The Reset button will clear the grid and allow the User to change the range of cells or insertion point.
When clicking in the Reset button, the E1 screen goes blank and becomes completely unresponsive.
1. From data grid, select Import Grid Data (e.g. P0911 Journal Entry).
2. The screen changes to display Import Assistant.
3. Select Import From Excel, select a worksheet to upload.
4. Select a small set of data to import and click Apply (e.g. A 2 to S 3).
5. Click on the Reset button. The screen goes blank and becomes unresponsive.
Tools Release 188.8.131.52.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document