E1: 52: Error 171A - Retainage Amount Exceeded When Releasing Subsequent Partial Retainage/ Zero Amount Not Updated If Retainage Not Released
(Doc ID 2796058.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Contract and Service Billing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: 9.2, 52 Contract Billing
When releasing retainage view P52221 for a contract where prior release has been entered, a hard error 171A is received -'Retainage Amount Exceeded'
However, if you continue, the system accepts the partial retainage, but Total Retainage and Prior Retainage do not calculate correctly.
The To date Column and Retainage % do not look correct on 2nd release Clearing the amount causes the Prior amount to be incorrect.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create contract (P5201) retainage flag =1 10% - No tax on contract
2. Lump sum billing detail line (P5202) retainage rule set up on billing line as well.
3. Run Invoice Generation (R52121) - process invoice (Create AR(R48199) Post invoice)
4. Run Invoice Generation (R52121) - Go to retainage and release 2000. Create AR and post
5. Run Invoice Generation (R52121) Select to release the last 2000. Customer receives error at this time.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document