E1: 34: R3482 Requirements Planning (MRP) Moving Up (Expediting) Future Work Orders When an Increase Message is Expected
(Doc ID 2796264.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R3482 MRP when planning an item with Order Policy Code = 4 (Periods of Supply) when Demand increases and where there are both current and future firm orders Messages to Expedite future orders are given when it should Increase the closest Supply Order to meet the Demand.
This issue can be duplicate following these steps:
1. Set up a Parent item with Order Policy Code (OPC) = 1
2. Set up a Subassembly with OPC = 4, and Value (OPV) = 5
3. Create a BOM for this Parent/Subassembly combination.
4. Enter demand over a period of 8 to 10 days for the Parent (customer using Line Type W to create WOs)
5. Run MRP and Process Messages to create Firm Orders for both the Parent and the Subassembly.
6. Increase the Demand on one of the Days inside the first supply period.
7. Re-run R3482
8. Review Messages and note Expedite is created where an Increase is expected.
After applying ESU JN18448
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document