E1: 45: Supplier Catalog Mass Update (R41061M) Ignores Flat File and Reports All Records
(Doc ID 2796378.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running Supplier Catalog Mass Update (R41061M) to import new supplier catalog records from a .csv file, the program does not insert any new records from the .csv file. Instead it prints a report of all the existing records in the Supplier Price/Catalog File (F41061).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Go into Work with Batch Versions, Find batch Application R41061M, select the test version and Row Exit to Processing Options
- Update tab Option #1 (Mode) is set to 1 (Final Mode)
- Adjustments Tab Options are all set to Blank.
- Flat File pathname is populated
- Verify the file exists in the correct location
- Review the lines in the file. These are records that are not currently in the Supplier Catalog (P41061) which they intend to add.
- Pick one record to look for in the Supplier Catalog.
- Enter the information in Work with Supplier Catalogs (P41061) and click Find. The record is not found because it does not exist in the file yet.
- Run the Job. After several minutes the Job is done.
- The report PDF looks normal but is 1,730 pages long. It appears that the report prints out all the previously saved records and that none of the new records added that were in the .csv file.
- Scroll to the end of the report. There are no error messages.
- Check Work Center. No messages there either.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document