E1: 32: Sales Update - R42800 is Causing Variances Between F4111 and F0911 for Configured Sales Order Detail Lines when Using Product Cost Detail Feature
(Doc ID 2796646.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Product Cost Detail flag ON in the Branch/Plant Constants - P41001 and having sales orders created for different configured items, Sales Update - R42800 is causing large variances between F4111 and F0911 records for the sales order detail lines, except for the last one.
The issue can be reproduced at will using the following steps:
- P41001 - Set the Product Cost Detail flag = ON in the Branch/Plant Constants; log out / log into JDE
- P4101 / P41026 - Create 4 configured items (Stk Ty = C, Ln Ty = W), 2 manufactured item (Stk Ty = M, Ln Ty = W) and 4 purchased components(Stk Ty = P, Ln Ty = S)
- P4105 - Define Unit Costs for purchased components and blank Unit Costs for standard (07) Sales/Inventory Cost Method for the configured and manufactured parents
- P3002 / P3003 - Define BOM and routing for the manufactured parents:
- manufactured sub-assembly 1 has one purchased component # 3 defined on the BOM; Quantity per for component 3 = 1
- manufactured sub-assembly 2 has one purchased component # 4 defined on the BOM; Quantity per for component 4 = 1
- R30812 / R30835 - Simulate and freeze the costs for manufactured parents and purchased components
- P3291 - Define segments for all configured items
- P3293 - Define P AIRs for configured parents and configured children:
- unconditional P AIR rule defined for cfg parent 1 to call cfg child 1 and purchased component 1
- unconditional P AIR rule defined for cfg child 1 to call manufactured sub-assembly 1
- unconditional P AIR rule defined for cfg parent 2 to call cfg child 2 and purchased component 2
- unconditional P AIR rule defined for cfg child 2 to call manufactured sub-assembly 2
- P4210 ZJDE0008 - Create a sales order with 2 sales order detail lines for configured parent 1 and configured parent 2, respectively
- P48013 - Review all related work orders attached to the sales order
- R31410 - Process all related work orders in descending order
- P31123 - Complete all WOs through SBF, starting with the low-level sub-assemblies, followed by the configured child work orders and top level configured work orders
- BV - R31802A - Create journal entries for all production work orders
- P31022 - Review the production costs details for all work orders
- P4205 - Ship confirm both SO detail lines
- BV - R42565 - Print the invoice; note the invoice number
- R42800 - Sales update both sales order lines
- P4111 - Note the details generated in Cardex
- P0911 - Check the batch generated during Sales Update; verify the journal entries. Note that there is a mismatch between the Cardex and F0911 for the first sales order detail line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document