E1: 07Y: R897869MD Maryland RS Record Length Is Incorrect, RS Record 505 characters Instead Of 512 When Reviewing The Flat File
(Doc ID 2796659.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The file output from the R897869MD Maryland is being rejected by the state because the RS record length is incorrect, it is 505 characters instead of 512.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Run a Maryland Employee through payroll (R07200) and final update (R07250) to obtain history for year end reporting.
2. Run Year End Workfile Build (R078301)
3. Run Federal EFW2 (R8907865)
4. Run State EFW2 (R897869MD)
5. Review the File Output and notice RS record is missing data from positions 505-512.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document