E1: 49: Advanced Customer Freight Preference (14) Not Applied Based on Quantity Level Break
(Doc ID 2796741.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Advanced Customer Freight Preference (14) is set up with a Quantity level break to default the Freight Handling Code for a specific customer number based on a minimum quantity of 2 LB on the shipment. When a sales order is entered and the quantity entered in the primary UOM of EA is converted to equal 2 LB exactly, then the preference is not resolved.
When a sales order is entered and the quantity entered is just slightly greater than 2 LB, then the preference is applied.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Set up Item with primary UOM as EA and Weight UOM as LB
2. Set up Item UOM conversion of 1 LB = 30 EA
3. P4071 Set up Advanced Preference for type 14 - Customer Freight and Select Quantity Level Break
4. P4072 Set up Preference Detail with Quantity level break of 2 LB (equal to 60 EA) and to default a Freight code
5. P4070 Set up Advanced Preference Schedule and add preference
6. P41001 Populate Preference Schedule in System constants
7. Enter Transportation sales order for 60 EA (exactly 2 LB)
8. Note that preference is not resolved and Freight code is not populated
9. Enter another order for 61 EA (just over 2 LB)
10. Preference is resolved and Freight code is populated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document