E1: ORCH: Running Orchestration Causes Error ' Failed to marshal Response for ReturnValueRow1Names java.lang.NullPointerException' in AIS e1root.log
(Doc ID 2798082.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Orchestrator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running orchestrations , the following errors are noticed in the AIS instance e1root.log. The e1root log is usually found under <drive>/jde_home/SCFHA/targets/<AISInstance>/logs/e1root.log.
Warning was logged for every form in an app stack when the form either:
1) Has no return controls defined (or)
2) Has an action that navigated away from the form - like a form exit or close
This error does not affect the functioning of the orchestration in any way
1. Design an orchestration with multiple forms and any one of the following condition: Has no return controls defined (or) Has an action that navigated away from the form
2. Login into Orchestrator studio
3. Run the Orchestration
4. Check the e1root.log of the AIS instance from the Server Manager page of the AIS instance
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document