E1: 74M: No SWIFT Code Printed On Payment File (P04572DK2)
(Doc ID 2798091.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When having a supplier setup with different bank record types in E1, each record type having different bank account information, the file generated by R04572DK2 does not contain SWIFT code however SWIFT code is defined in the bank account information of the supplier.
Steps to duplicate:
1. Set P0092 User Profile for Denmark Localization
2. Add a Danish supplier record in P01012 Address Book, set P04012 A/P having Payment Instrument = 3
3. Add multiple accounts for the Danish supplier in P0030A Work With Bank Accounts By Address with record type 1, 3, 5, and V
4. P0030G Set Up G/L Bank Account
5. P0417M Multiple Vendor Bank Account Type - set the G/L Bank Account for payment instrument 3 and record type 5
6. P0417 Work With Payment Instrument Defaults - set the payment instrument 3 for the G/L Bank Account and Payment Print Program P04572DK2
7. P0411 Enter Voucher
8. Post the batch
9. Run R04570 Create Payment Group
10. Write and Update the payment group
11. P0457 Work With Bank Tape - Verify Tape record, SWIFT code is not populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document