E1: 31P: Supply/Demand Inquiry P4021 Doesn't Show WO Task As Project Demand After Receiving ETO Related Purchase Order With Lot
(Doc ID 2798359.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Engineer to Order - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Before receiving an ETO related purchase order for a component, Supply/Demand Inquiry (P4021) shows WO task line with demand quantity and OP purchase order
line with supply quantity.
After receiving the purchase order, it doesn’t show OP purchase order line correctly. However, it doesn’t show WO task line, either.
This issue is invoked only when lot is assigned during PO receipt (P4312).
After receiving the purchase order, Supply/Demand Inquiry (P4021) should show a WO task line as demand. Because a component in part list of the WO task hasn’t been issued yet.
- Add a component item with stocking type H and Line Type S in Item Master (F4101) and ItemBranch (F4102).
- Line type Constants (P40205). Generate Purchase Order option is turned off for line type S.
- Add a ETO project (P31P001) and insert a WO task WO#698314.
- Attach a parts list for the WO task. At this time, lot number is blank.
- Execute Mfg Parts List in More Task Actions for the WO task.
- Click Create PO exit to Row in Work Order Parts List. OP#8517 is created for the component.
- P4021 processing option. In Process tab, set 1 to #5 Enable ETO. In Display tab, set 1 to #4 (Summarize Item Balance Quantity Records) .
- Inquire the component in Supply and Demand Inquiry (P4021). Purchase order OP#8517 as Project Supply and WO task WO#698314 as Project Demand appear.
- P4312 processing option. The issue does not depend on #14 (Activate Bland Materials Issue EPM) in 4-Process tab.
- Receive OP#8517 (P4312) with new lot number using Multiple Locations exit to Row.
- Check the component in Supply/Demand Inquiry again (P4021). It doesn’t show OP#8517. This is correct. Because the OP has been received. And also, it does not show WO#698314. This is the issue. WO#698314 should appear. Because its component has not been issued.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!