E1: 51: Delete Budget Row Exit from Original Budget Corrupts F0911/F0902 (P510121)
(Doc ID 2798474.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Delete Budget Row Exit in Original Budget (P510121), the program will delete records arbitrarily leaving corrupted Account Balances (F0902) and Account Ledger (F0911) data.
In some scenarios the program will delete all JA and HA ledger records while in some scenarios the program will only delete JA records.
- From Work With Job Master (P51006), Row exit Original Budget (P510121) for a Job
- In P510121, leaving the G/L Date untouched (defaults from Company’s current period), enter a budget for an Account that has no F0902/F0911 records
- Modify the G/L Date to a date in the prior year, press Find and ass a budget for the prior year
- Verify Account Balances (F0902) and Account Ledger (F0911) to confirm new records have been added from Steps 2 and 3.
- Row Exit > Delete Budget (make sure the G/L Date is still set to the previous year)
- Verify JA records have been deleted for all years but HA records are still present (and incorrect) in F0902, while they have been deleted from F0911.
- Repeat Steps 2-4
- Change G/L Date to current period, press Find and then Row Exit > Delete Budget
- Verify all JA and HA records have been deleted for all years from F0902/F0911
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document