E1: 49: Sales Order Change Workflow (JDESOCHNG) Updates Shipment Number When Price is Changed in Sales Oorder
(Doc ID 2798546.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user makes price changes in sales order that goes to Workflow approval, after the changes are approved (accepted), look back at the F4211.SHPN and see that new shipment is incorrectly created for that line.
- P4210 – Enter a new sales order with two lines.. Save the sales order. Verify the shipment
- P4210 – Inquire order just create and Change the unit price on line one . Click on “√“ mark to save the changes.
- Order is submitted to approval and per work flow setup as expected.
- P4210 – Inquire back in the order, just see hold code AH as expected
- Log as the approver and go to workcenter
- P98806 - Workflow Approval - Accept the order changes
- After approval, inquire order on P4210 or look af F4211 via Databrowser and check, a new shipment # has been assigned for the line that had the price changed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document