E1: 07S: New York SUI Verification Report R078333 Not Pulling Values
(Doc ID 2798597.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
New York SUI Verification Report (R078333) is not pulling values just list the employee.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Run payroll to generate history for NY (33) tax type H.
2. The employee has zero taxable federal and state wages but has taxable SUI.
3. Run the SUI process and the R078333 shows the employee but no data.
4. The F078333 is missing the RS record.
5. Same test but this time with taxable federal, state wages, and SUI.
6. Run the SUI process and the R078333 shows the employee but no data.
7. The F078333 is showing the RS record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document