E1: 13: Update Parts Status Row Action Adds Blank Line in Parts Detail (P13730)
(Doc ID 2799223.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When selecting all Parts Detail grid rows and using the Update Part Status Row Action in the Equipment Work Order Parts program (P13730), the system will insert an extra row with a blank Item Number. Upon clicking Save Changes, the following error occurs:
Error ID 0003
1. Create an Equipment Work Order using P13700/P13714.
2. Click on the Parts tab to access Parts Detail (P13730).
3. Create multiple Parts Detail lines.
4. Click on the Select All Fetched Records checkbox. This select all rows in the grid.
5. Go to More Row Actions and select Update Parts Status.
6. Note that the system adds a row that is also selected.
7. Select Save Changes and note that the system ends in error 0003
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document