E1: 31B: P31B69 (Operation Header) Allowing To Close Operation With Actual Start Date Prior To Closed Operation
(Doc ID 2799925.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Blend Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When reopening an operation and inserting it prior to other closed operations, the system does not give the expected "Invalid implicit dependency error".
Operation Header (P31B69) allows to close an operation (without error) with an actual start date prior to some previous closed operations in the below scenario and this causes incorrect lot sequencing issue.
- Enter an operation (base operation T2T) and use FROM Vessel "A" with actual start date 08/09/21 17:05.
- Enter one more operation (base operation T2T) and use the same FROM Vessel "A" with actual start date 08/10/21.
- Close the 2 operations above.
- Now enter one more operation (base operation T2T) and this time use the same vessel "A" as TO Vessel to add some volume with actual start date 08/11/21.
- Close this new operation.
- Now re-open the last operation and change the actual start date and instructed start date as 08/09/21 17:15 so that the operation will get inserted between the above 2 closed operations and change the status to CLOSED and click on Save and Close.
- This should produce an "Invalid implicit dependency error".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document