E1: 46L: Assign/Remove Child License Plate (P46L31) Generates 'Transaction Records Exist - Warning' Upon Exit After Attempting to Add a Child LPN to a Parent LPN
(Doc ID 2800817.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After attempting to add a Child LPN (License Plate Number) to a new Parent LPN in P46L31 - Assign/Remove Child License Plate, upon Exiting the application a 'Transaction Records Exist - Warning' is generated, the Parent LPN is not created and no Parent Child relationship is established. Selecting either option on the warning still does not create the relationship. This only occurs in this one branch plant. The same process / transaction performed in other branch plants completes normally and the parent - child relationship is established.
Steps taken that produce these results:
- Go to the P46L31 - Assign/Remove Child License Plate, enter the Branch and Location and press search. This should bring you to the P46L31/W46L31A form.
- Check the 'Create New LP' radio button and press Build.
- Click the Add button in the lower portion of the form to load child LPN info in the lower grid.
- Click Save Changes.
- Click on the 'X' to exit the application.
- Upon exit a Transaction Records Exist - Warning is generated. Regardless of which value (OK or Cancel) you choose, no parent / child relationship is created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document