E1: 42: P43070 Release Held Order Does Not Trigger R42520 Print Pick Subsystem job
(Doc ID 2800918.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P43070 Held Order release program does not trigger or call Print Pick Slip Subsystem Job (R42520) for processing sales orders that are released from hold code resulting in R42520 print pick slip job not printing the items in the order for pickup and does not update the sales order next status.
Steps to reproduce:
1. P4210 – Put a sales order on C1 hold
2. P43070 – Setup processing options to call R42050 version subsystem job and automatic printing of pick slip
3. P43070 – Inquire on the order and release the order
4. P986116|ZJDE0002 – Work with servers. Select the E1 server
5. Check subsystem waiting jobs and observe there is no R42520 job triggered from the recent hold release program.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document