E1: 03B: 04: Taxes Defined By Item or Group of Items Do Not Display on Tax Detail Report (R0018P)
(Doc ID 2801035.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When taxes are defined by category of items in Tax Rate/ Areas (P4008), the Tax Detail Report (R0018P) will not print them on the output. The Tax Summary Report (R0018P1) does consider the records from Taxes (F0018) table whilst Tax Detail Report (R0018P) does not.
Same issue happens also on AP side with standard vouchers and tax defined by item.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Define a tax rate/area in P4008 for group of items 5.
- Create an A/R invoice and apply this tax.
- Check F03B11 table and note the Short Item Number (F03B11.ITM) is blank.
- Post the batch.
- Check F0018 table. The F0018.ITM is blank as well.
- Run R0018P1 for that invoice and note it is displayed on the pdf.
- Run R0018P and nothing displays.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document