E1: 76B: Create Commitment Audit Trail (R00993) Generates Multiple Unwanted Commitment Lines For Brazil Localization
(Doc ID 2801200.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create F43199 Commitment Audit Trail (R00993) incorrectly recreates commitment lines for Brazil Localization Purchase Orders after a partial receipt.
Before running Commitment Purge (R43199P) and Create F43199 Commitment Audit Trail (R00993), the Commitment Inquiry (P40230A) correctly shows one Commitment Line for 3,000 and one Relief Line for 1,000, with Open Commitments of 2,000.
After running Commitment Purge (R43199P) and Create F43199 Commitment Audit Trail (R00993), the Commitment Inquiry (P40230A) incorrectly shows one Commitment Line for 3,000 and three Relief Lines for 1,000, with Open Commitments of 0.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a record in Job Cost Constants (P0026) for Brazilian Company (07600) and set Commitment Relief = “Y”.
- Add Order Type HP (Brazil Purchase Order) to UDC 40 CT (Commitments).
- Find an Item with a “N” Stocking Type and “B” Line Type in Item Master (P4101).
- Create a HP Purchase Order for the B Line Type Item for 3 units, 1,000 EA, 3,000 total.
- Commitment Inquiry (P40230A) shows an amount committed of 3,000.
- Perform a Partial Receipt (P4312) of 1 of 3 units.
- Populate Nota Fiscal information for Classical Nota Fiscal and click the green checkmark.
- Click OK to generate Nota Fiscal.
- Click the Form Exit to Close Nota.
- Click Ok to complete and close the screen.
- It returns to Nota Fiscal Inquiry - Header Browse - Nota Fiscal Check (P76B900) screen. Receipt is complete and records added to F43121 table.
- Post the PO Receipt (R09801) Batch.
- Check Commitment Inquiry (P40230A). Amount Committed is 3,000 and Amount Relieved is 1,000.
- Run Commitment Purge (R43199P) to purge the Commitment (PA) Ledger records for the Purchase Order (1482 HP). Check Commitment Inquiry (P40230A) and verify records were purged.
- Run "Create F43199 Commitment Audit Trail" (R00993).
- Check Commitment Inquiry (P40230A). Amount Committed is 3,000 and Amount Relieved is 3,000.
- There are three Commitment Relief Lines for 1,000 EA when there should only be one.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document