E1: 42: F42160 Missing Records At Order Entry If Line Increments is set to 5
(Doc ID 2801853.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Missing F42160 Sales Order Detail Commission Information when P4210/P42101 line increment is set to 5 and the first lines quantity is changed.
1. Make sure P4210 version has line increments of 5 and commission preference information is setup. I don't think exact commission preference setup is needed, just something which will drive a record in F42160 for a percent or flat amount.
2. Click Add and in the Order Header enter, ship to, PO number, and branch plant values, save and continue to detail screen.
3. Enter any qty and item on first line and note line number should start at 5. Then continue entering 4 more item with any item or qty.
4. Modify the first line qty and move away to the next line. Save and Close.
5. Note the commission record for line 5 is missing in F42160 table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document