E1: 30A: R30440 Costed Bill Does Not Include Net Added Scrap for Phantom Items
(Doc ID 2801876.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Product Data Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the pdf of R30440 Costed Bill, for a phantom item, the scrap costs coming from the components on the phantom's BOM are recorded only in [Purchase] column and not in [Total] column. In comparison, Costed BOM Inquiry (P30206) for the same phantom item is showing the scrap costs as expected in both [Purchase] and [Total] columns.
Issue can be replicated following these steps:
1. Create these items (P4101 Item Master/P41026 Item Branch) and the corresponding BOMs (P3002 Bill of Materials): manufactured, top parent phantom (stoking type 0 (zero)), component on the parent BOM purchased, component on the phantom BOM, scrap of 10%
2. Add costs and run cost roll up R30812 and freeze R30835.
3. Run R30440 Costed Bill with the data sel ItemNumber2ndKit (F3002)(KITL)[String] == Literal: PhantomItem
4. Notice the scrap cost coming from the component on the phantom's BOM is recorded only in [Purchase] column and not in [Total] column.
5. In comparison, Costed BOM Inquiry (P30206) for the same phantom item is showing the scrap costs as expected in both [Purchase] and [Total] columns.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document