E1: 46: R46171 Process Pick Requests Deletes Location Detail Records from F4602
(Doc ID 2802333.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When confirming Pick suggestions for orders with multiple lines using P4617 Pick Confirmation then it issues error 3488 - Location Detail Not found for one of the detail lines. This happens only when 2 items on sequential lines (e.g. line 2.000 and 3.000) have the same item quantity.
It appears while the R46171 output does not show any errors and all items seem to be suggested successfully it does update the location detail in F4602 incorrectly.
When the first of the 2 item with the same item quantity is processed the F4611 and F4602 are updated correctly. However when the second item is processed, due to comparing the request detail line of the current item with the suggestion detail line of the item previously processed it then incorrectly updates and removes the F4602 records for the first of the 2 item.
This results in the 3488 error in P4617 as the location detail cannot be found for the existing suggestion.
Steps to Duplicate:
1) Set up new items in a Branch with standard warehousing
2) Enter sales order for 3 items making sure that item 2 and 3 have the same quantity and create Pick request
3) Run R46171, Note that all 3 lines are suggested and there is no error
4) P4617 Select all 3 lines and Take Row Exit Confirm, Note Error 3488 is issued for the 2nd item on the order
5) Note the error is actually valid as the location detail for the existing suggestion of the second item is missing from F4602
There is no record of the quantity inbound for the TO location
There is no detail for the Picking location like Quantity Hard committed and order detail (DOCO, DCTO,...)
There is also no commitment for the picking location in F41021
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document