E1: 76B: Sales Update (R42800) Mixes Withholding Calculation When Orders Have Same Order Number And Different Document Type
(Doc ID 2802562.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user run sales update over an order in the system and another order with same number but different order type and both have Withholding taxes (F76B429), the calculation results for gross amount on the desired order is incorrectly.
- P4210 - 1867 VO processed all the way to Sales Update Brazil (R76B803) at status Last=617/ Next=620.
- P4210BR - See that this order has PIS and COFINs Withholding taxes.
- The nota fiscal generated for this sales order is 4005 Series 00
- NF 4005 00 NS also shows withholding taxes
- R76B803 – Sales Update Brazil
- P4210 - Have a second sales order (1867/SO); see same order number as previous order in the system, however different order type (SO).
- P4210BR - It shows that Withhdolings will be calculated for under this nota fiscal as well.
- R76558B - Nota fiscal generated for this sales order is 1867/SO
- R76B560 - Print Nota Fiscal - See the Nota Fiscal is 4006 00 NS and Order 1867 SO
- P7610B – Nota Fiscal, see withholding also exists for this NF
- Run sales update (R42800) with data selection for the first order: DOCO=1867, DCTO=VO and KCOO = 07600
- P03B2002 - Customer ledger – Gross Amount incorrectly calculated to 17,525.00 instead 18,350.00. This happens because sales update (R42800) subtract the withholding from both sales order when processing teh first one.
BUSINESS IMPACT: Due to this issue, integrity in Accounts Receivable / Payable Taxes will happen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document