E1: 77Y: Canadian Year-End Work File Build - T4 R77101 Incorrectly sets PPIP Exempt Checkbox
(Doc ID 2802616.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Canadian Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Canadian Year-End Work File Build - T4 R77101 is incorrectly setting PPIP exempt to employees that have no exempt set in the employee master, Canadian Tax Info by EE P770105.
1. Setup 2 non-Quebec employees.
2. Set the first employee with a lower address number to All Tax Exempt, PPIP Exempt, or EI/PPIP Exempt in Canadian Tax Info by EE P770105. The second employee with a higher address number has no exempt settings in Canadian Tax Info by EE P770105.
3. Run both employees through payroll.
4. Create a year-end ID in the workbench P77100 for T4, add a version of R77100 and data select on the 2 employees, submit version specification for the version. Submit year-build from the workbench. R77100 calls R77101.
5. The first employee correctly has PPIP exempt set, the second employee incorrectly also has PPIP exempt set.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document