E1: 31P: F4080 Wrong Project Number Populated For Quote
(Doc ID 2802965.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Engineer to Order - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Project Related Order Cross Reference file (F4080) is being populated with the incorrect project (F4080.PRJM) number after the second project is created in database along with a sales quote.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open Databrowser - F4080 and search for Product Code = 48 and Document Number < 1.
2. Create a new project
3. Create Project detail and add one task, then add Estimated Labor and Material.
4. Save and Continue, then click "Quotes"
5. Add a new quote, click OK/Save button
6. Go back in, then click Generate Quote
7. Repeat Step 1 search. Note that now a record is found. This record causes any next project to be associated with the previously created one.
8. Repeat steps 2 thru 7.
9. Note that the new quote was associated the with the original project, instead of the new project.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document