E1: 09E: Less Rows Showed After Paste In Grid In P09E2011
(Doc ID 2803306.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Expense Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When paste rows directly in the grid on P09E2011 Expense Import / Import new report, the copy/paste does not work as expected, it imports less rows than copied.
1. Go to P09E2011 Expense Report Review / Entry - Click on Import new report
2. Fill Expense Report Type and Allowable Per Diem Days
3. Copy 3 rows from XLSX /direct paste in the grid
4. Copy another 5 rows from XLSX /direct paste in the grid
5. It shows all 8 in the grid,
6. Click Finish - only 6 records show up
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document