E1: 45: Attempting to Add a Freight Line using an Order Level Adjustment Returns " not found in UDC 41 9" (Error ID 018A)
(Doc ID 2803559.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Add a Freight Line using an Order Level Adjustment, the following error is returned.
" not found in UDC 41 9" (Error ID 018A)
CAUSE: GL Category Code not found in UDC 41 9
SOLUTION: Enter valid GL Category or use visual assist to find a valid value
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Setup a Price Adjustment Definition (P4071) as follows:
- Adjustment Control Code 3 (Add to Sales Detail)
- Order Level Adjustment Radio Button Selected
- Line Type “F”
- Weight Level Break Radio Button Selected
- Add the Adjustment to a Price Adjustment Schedule
- Add the Price Adjustment Schedule to Customer Billing Instructions for a Customer
- Set the Order Reprice Group on Item Branch Records on the Additional Info Tab.
- Setup Price Adjustment Detail (P4072) Records for Order Reprice Group.
- Create a Sales Order for one or more of the items and customer and save the order.
- Run the Basket and Order Reprice (R42750) to calculate and add the freight line.
- Check the Work Center and notice a " not found in UDC 41 9" error was sent.
- Check debug logs and note Error ID 018A was set by by rtk_ddvl.c on Line= 544 of the code
- The following SQL SELECT statement failed to return a record
- SELECT * FROM CRPCTL.F0005 WHERE ( DRSY = '41' AND DRRT = '9' AND DRKY = ' ' )
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document