E1: 34: MRP/MPS Detail Message Revisions - P3411 or MRP/MPS Detail Message Processing - R3411 Cannot Create More Than 999 WO Headers in a Single Run
(Doc ID 2803981.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using R3483 MRP Multi-Plant to plan on multiple environments, with more than 1000 items, MRP/MPS Detail Message Revisions - P3411 or MRP/MPS Detail Message Processing - R3411 is processing up to 999 MRP messages correctly and for the other messages passing over 1000 records, the system just marks them as processed (with processed - P flag) but fails to create related WO headers.
In the same time, P3411 also triggers the following errors on the screen:
- Error ID 4363 - Null Pointer
- Error ID 4365 - No Memory
- Error ID 078I - Fetch from table F4105 failed
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- P3460 - Create forecast records
- R3483 - Create planning messages; all data is correct
- P3411 / R3411 - Process more than 1000 'O - order' type messages to generate work orders
- P3411 - Check the MRP messages and notice that the first 999 messages have been processed correctly, all of them having work order numbers generated (WO Headers created) and the message type set to P = firm orders. All other MRP messages above 999 show the message type set to P - firm orders, the flag 'Y' = message processed and blank work order number(s).
Upgrade from JDE 9.0 / Tools Release 8.98 to 9.2 / T.R. 184.108.40.206 )
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document