E1: 17: Contract Revisions - P1721 Does not Have the Fields Bill To Address and Send To Address (Alias: ALKY) Updated When Changing the Customer Number (Alias: ALKY) in the Equipment Master Revisions - P1702
(Doc ID 2804712.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the Customer Number (Alias: ALKY) field in the Equipment Master screen (P1702), the system does not update the values of the fields Bill To Address and Send To Address (Alias: ALKY) in the contract detail line (P1721).
If changing the Site Number (Alias: ALKY) field in the equipment master screen, then the changes are done correctly to the service contract detail line and the Site Number field (Alias: ALKY) in the P1721 screen gets automatically populated with the new value from the Equipment Master screen.
- P1701 / P1702 - Create an equipment master record with Site Number 'A' and Customer Number 'B'
- P1720 / P1721 - Create a base-warranty contract for the above equipment; Notice that Bill To Address (Alis: ALKY) and Send To Address (Alias: ALKY) fields are set to 'B'
- P1701 / P1702 - Change the Customer Number from 'B' to 'C' in the equipment master screen; save the changes
- P1721 - The fields Bill To Address (Alias: ALKY) and Send To Address (Alias: ALKY) in the contract detail line are not updated
- P1701 / P1702 - Change the Site Number from 'A' to 'D' and notice that the new value is updated correctly in the Site Number field (Alias: ALKY) of the P1721 screen
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document