E1: 31: P31114 Work Order Completions Called From P31225 WO Workbench Not Respecting Processing Option To Stop Activity Above Specified WO Status
(Doc ID 2804727.1)
Last updated on APRIL 28, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using P31225 WO Workbench to report Completions the P31114 WO Completions application is called. The Processing Option to not allow shop floor activity is being ignored and allows a Completion to be entered on Orders at or beyond the ending status value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up a version of P31225 to call a version of P31114.
2. Set up a version of P31114 with a Status Value in Tab 3 WO Status Option.
#4 Status Code from which Shop Floor Activity Can Not be Entered = 95.
3. Enter a WO and set the Status to 95.
4. Find and Select the WO from P31225.
5. Take the Row Exit to WO Completion.
6. Note the WO is displayed and allows a Qty to be entered.
7. Click Save and Close, note that no Error is given.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document