E1: 34: Production Number Corrupted When Updating Cost In MRP Message Review (P43032) While Generating the Purchase Order From Work With Detail Messages P3411
(Doc ID 2804747.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Production number (PMPN) is corrupted when users update the Item Cost in MRP message review (P43032) prior to Generating the Purchase Order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select a Purchased PMPN Item
2. Enter a Sales Order for the Item to generate the PMPN number
3. Run MRP to create an Order Message for the item.
4. In P3411 Process the Message and in the confirmation form P43032 update the Item Price.
5. Review the generated Purchase Order and note that the PMPN number does not match the SO (or WO if that is the demand), review the P4311 Message and note it is corrupted there also.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document