E1: 74L: Legal Document Print Process (R7430030) Is Throwing the Error Previous Legal Invoice Signature Not Found (Error ID L74E0004)
(Doc ID 2804836.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Portugal Localization and having two tax rate areas with the same name on P4008 Tax Rate/ Areas, one expired and one active, and the active one not having localization information defined on P74L4008 Tax Rate/Area Additional Information - POR - 74L, then by running R7430030 Legal Document Print Process - COMM - 03B the legal number is assigned in F7430010 Legal Document Header - COMM - 03B, but no record is inserted in F743013 Signed Invoices - COMM - 74.
1. On P0092 set user profile with Localization Country Code = Portugal PT
2. Do the set-up needed for Portugal localization, as per Portugal Implementation Guide.
3. On P4008 do enter 2 tax rate areas with same name, one expired and one active, and the active one not having localization information on P74L4008.
4. Set a customer and company for Portugal Localization.
5. On P03B2002 enter an invoice with taxes for the customer, then go to P0011 and post it.
6. Run R7430030, the UBE goes in error with WC error "The record to be fetched from table F74L4008 does not exist". Check on F7430010 and notice the legal number of the document has been assigned, even it should not.
7. Enter a new invoice, post it and run R7430030, this time the error thrown on WC is Previous Legal Invoice Sign Not Found, Error ID L74E0004.
The expectation is when running R7430030 over an invoice with taxes, and the tax rate area does not have localization information on F74L4008 table, then the legal number should remain as zero.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document