E1: INST: Unable to Find Language Options on 64 Bit Deployment Server When Trying to Create a Language Only Custom Installation Plan
(Doc ID 2805533.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a 64-bit version of 9.2.x tools release deployment server, alternate language is installed by following steps mentioned in Section 16 Creating a Language-Only Installation Plan of the Applications Installation Guide.
After downloading the language media pack and running the setup.exe , while opening the "Custom Installation Plan" application to create a language plan , the Include Language area along with select the Language Only option is not visible as seen in image below
1. Login into the Solution explorer application in deployment server in the JDEPLAN environment.
2. From Fast path type GH961 to navigate to the System Installation Tools Menu (GH961).
2. From the System Installation Tools menu, double-click Custom Installation Plan.
3. On Work with Installation Plans, click the Add button.
4. The Installation Planner form appears without " Include Language area "
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document