E1: 42: Revising Sold To Address For A Sales Order With Multiple Order Holds Does not Update Sold To Address in Held Orders Table (F4209)
(Doc ID 2806508.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Sales order entry program (P42101) when address number is revised for a sales order with multiple order holds, the revised address number is not updated in held order table (F4209)
- In P42090 ensure you define one administrative hold 'XX' and Credit hold 'C1'.
- Create a sales order using P42101 and order is placed on 'XX' hold.
- Run the R42542 so the order is placed on 'C1' hold.
- Revise the order in P42101 by changing the Sold to address number.
- Inquire the above order in P43070 - Release Held order application. Only one address number is changed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document