E1: 49: Freight update (R4981) Assigns Incorrect Supplier Invoice Number (VINV) When One of the Shipment Fails During Freight Update
(Doc ID 2806802.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Freight update (R4981) when run for multiple shipments and if one of the shipment fails, the supplier invoice generated is incorrect. The program assigns failed shipment number combination as supplier invoice number to shipment for which freight update is successful.
- In sales order entry (P4210) create three sales order which creates three shipments for the same carrier.
- Change the G/L for the first order to value for which DMAAI 4920 is not defined.
- In work with loads (P4960) build load for the first two shipments in single load and other shipment in another load.
- In Work with loads (P4960) Take a row exit to approve the loads.
- In Work with loads(P4960) take row exit to confirm the loads.
- Run freight update (R4981) for all three shipments.
- The report completes for second load.
- The VINV is updated with first shipment. This is incorrect.
- If the user corrects the error on first shipment and re run the R4981 the system will throw duplicate invoice number.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document