E1: 76B: Error Informed Unduly Payment Amount in Work Center When Running 76B561/R76B561 to Generate Inbound Standalone NF-e
(Doc ID 2807100.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to generate an Inbound Standalone Nota Fiscal which is used to bring goods acquired in via a process originated from foreigner supplier (Import), the following error message is displayed in workcenter for R76561 application:
ID B76E177 - Informed unduly payment amount
Cause: The PaymentValue is not equal to 0.
Resolution: When Payment Instrument is 90(no-payment) then PaymentValue must be zero.
- P7611B Version ZJDE0005 - Create a new Standalone Nota Fiscal to bring imported goods to the buying branch plant
- P7611B – Header - Populate Nota Fiscal Type, NF Legal Mode Tyupe, Supplier Number, Ship From Ship To and Issue Date fields.
- P7611B – See that Nota Fiscal Details is at 595/597 status and ready to be generated via R76B561/R76B561L.
- Run R76B561/R76B561L (ZJDE0039) – Data select on BNNF and BSER
- Open the R76B561 PDF – See that NFe Legal number has not been generated
- Go to Fast Path and type in WC (Work Center) – See the error Informed unduly payment amount (B76E177)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document