E1: DAD: XMLP: Data Access Driver (DAD) Connection Fails After Tools Release Update. Error: Could not establish connection. Invalid Oracle URL specified
(Doc ID 2807129.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After updating the tools release from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199, the Data Access Driver (DAD) connection started failing.
Below errors are captured in the E1root log,
Steps to Replicate:
- Sign in to Oracle BI Publisher Enterprise Console.
- Click the Administration tab.
- Under the Data Sources section, select JDBC Connection.
- Click on "Test Connection"
- Error "Could not establish connection. Invalid Oracle URL specified" is displayed
Tools Release was updated from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document