E1: 08B: Batch Enrollment R083800 Is Not Using End of Month Date Code Correctly For Terminated Employee
(Doc ID 2807335.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Human Resources Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Batch Enrollment R083800 with blank effective date to end a plan for termination with a date code End of Month is ending the plan 2 days prior to the end of the month date.
1. Verify standard P08392 Batch Enrollment Parameters are set for Benefit Status X and Date Code T.
2. Verify P08395 Date Code for Date Code T is checked for End of Month and Date to Follow DT.
3. P08330 Enrollment Overrides employee is enrolled in 2 plans and this has run through payroll.
4. P0801EMP employee pay status is T, benefit status is X. Termindate date is set to 9/10/2021.
5. R083800 Batch Enrollment is run with no Effective Date in the processing options (uses todays date) and data selection of employee. Note the incorrect end date is 9/28/2021.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document